Friday, June 15, 2007

Invisibility's Father's Affection


Father accentuates man despise woman, this image was veined root in my feeling since childhood.

Since little until full age, I always get dress my brother's ex. Anyway a girl which put on dress's brother that oversized and obsolescent, its taste so clumsy. While goes home school, I always dawdling clear a root to be after, Meeting's fear my friend, one that will mock and laughing as child of fake.

My brother is a cripple's male, elder 5 years from me. Even me girl, but I so studying keen, each test I that ranking can ever first.

Suppose I am worthy the most at fond father. Since it, I always don't accept will father attitude to me, I look on favoritism father. Some day while new year, father again buys dress new for brother, meanwhile I am not one even. Finally I don't bate again, belabouring clamant father: “You favoritism! I aptly a loss to understand, it just a male invalids, what its lovely even dandified even if!”hear that, unbelievably its anger father and slaps me.
I don't give up and lift my head, font a lion which starves I roar while gaze father “ I know you see low on me, ayo hits be! If needs to even kill all together!”show face saking's blushing father its anger, then wants slap again, but prevented by mother.

Since then, I get to hate with this family, I study with keen, and plans to want leave this family graduate afters goes to My brother's college just school a few years, stop afterwards and stays behind on the house, its studying achievement as it long really satisfies. But doesn't perceive to sorry for it, on the contrary I perceive cozy “ Who enjoin blemish you?”

After graduateHigh School I am successful accepted at one medical science institute. 2 years then, I interlace love with a man, we conferredding to buy house at city region. Male family lives at village, economic situation also so-so, we have kept partly savings, but for house credit is still less.
I please family can give partly affix, and while I tell it with father, be not been suspected it directing to refuse it “ keluarag's savings Money is needed for your brother's wedding cost waits for! Home buy problem, you own think up! If your money not enough, not necessarily buys that oversized!”a loss to understand father feel makes I am really very dissapointed.

Nuptialses eventual latter abang was spoken and is agreed, which is a neighbour silvan girl plain one. Father issues tens thousand yuan and with enough gaying to even out their nuptials.
After gets married, I was rare homewards to house. A few days ago 60th birthday father year, mother rings me, but I refuse in consideration again busy and maybe can't go home. With disappointed mother closes to ring.
My husband says, not good if father birthday until not occasions self for goes home. My husband gives a variety advice, and finally I go home also. Ecstatic observable father, are busy hither and thither while hum. I fumble 200 yuan to fathers.
But Father refuses it in consideration “ You also are not family lie, keep for own requirement later!”with monotone I say “ Correctness! While am I get married also nothing, we buy piecemeal, and was well-nigh fledged as one of brother's proprietary. “Father knows available other meaning in my utterance, afterwards not talking again, and daylong not heard again his song.

Its night, I lie with mother. On that night mother says “ nice Virgin, any other time may not say so with father, since beside oneself father you today wipe its tear!”i am slow murmur “ Who enjoin she favoritism!” mother inhales length then say “ Darling, you konw why your brother is invalids?”I shake head. “While you bread and butter, a while father takes in you and your brother ride bulldozes to go to fair, but that tractor midway upending, with instingnya father hugs you and hop issue.
But, while are father come back looks for your brother, his foot have most smooches under wheels. your brother then under goes to hospital, and even its soul felicitates, but leaves lifetime blemish. And thus far your Father stills to perceive so offense, It doesn't protect you with every consideration at a swoop. But Father not also wants me to tell thing that actually on you, you cowed father will shoulder heavy soul charges …… ”
I am dazed, and tears damp my face.
(Mingxin Net's source)

No comments: